Protac Scribe Economy Dry Erase Laminate
Protac Scribe is an economy, 2.5 mil pressure-sensitive polypropylene gloss film with a treated surface making it appropriate for dry-erase applications. The biaxally-oriented polypropylene has a gloss finish, is coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, and is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on one side with a siliconized polyethylene. Protac Scribe is FDA approved for food contact. FDA Certifications for
Protac Scribe are FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 21 / CFR 178.2010 21 / CFR 178.3130.
Ideal for occasional or low volume indoor use.
- Construction Biaxally-oriented polypropylene
- Adhesive Clear, permanent
- Finish Gloss
- Durability Indoor use.
- Suited for application to heat sensitive output and high ink coverage prints on paper
- Ideal for low volume dry erase presentation boards, schedules, yearly planners, maps, etc
- Contains UV stabilizers
- Ideally suited for application to heat sensitive output and high ink coverage prints printed on photo gloss paper.
- Ideal for dryerase presentation boards, schedules, yearly planners, or maps.