Protac Scribe Economy Dry Erase Laminate
Protac Scribe is an economy 2.5 mil pressure-sensitive polypropylene gloss film with a treated surface making it appropriate for dry-erase applications. The biaxally-oriented polypropylene has a gloss finish, is coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, and is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on one side with a siliconized polyethylene. Ideal for low volume, indoor use.
InformationProtac product bulletin Material safety data sheet Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction Biaxally-oriented polypropylene
- Adhesive Permanent, aqueous acrylic
- Finish Gloss
- Durability Indoor use.
- Suited for application to heat sensitive output and high ink coverage prints on paper
- Ideal for low volume dry erase presentation boards, schedules, yearly planners, maps, etc
- Contains UV stabilizers
- Ideally suited for application to heat sensitive output and high ink coverage prints printed on photo gloss paper.
- Ideal for dryerase presentation boards, schedules, yearly planners, or maps.