TwinTac Double Linered Mounting Adhesive
TwinTac is a double-linered, 2 mil, plasticised, clear PVC mounting adheisve coated on both sides with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive which is protected on both sides by a bleached Kraft grey grid release paper
coated on one side with siliconised polyethylene.
TwinTac is suitable for all mounting applications with the double release papers protecting the adhesive layer preventing any contamination during handling. It offers a very high level of flexibility in preparing material prior to the final mounting operation taking place.
- Construction Kraft Liner/ Adhesive /Clear PVC/ Adhesive/ Kraft Liner
- Finish Clear
- Kraft liner on both sides
- Film Thickness: 50m (2mil)
- Adhesive Layer: 25m (1 mil) on each side
- Ratio Film/Adhesive: 1/1
- Heat Resistance Range: 70oC to 95oC (158oF to 203oF)
- Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1): 23 N/25mm
- TwinTac is the ideal product for the production of precoated boards
- Mounting to a wide range of materials