Polar Dynamic Clear Removable Monomeric Film
Polar Dynamic Clear is a 3.7 mil, clear gloss monomeric PVC film with a clear removable pressure sensitive solvent acrylic adhesive, on 78# polycoated kraft liner, coated on both sides with polyethylene and siliconized on the release side. Polar Dynamic Clear removable is a high-quality monomeric vinyl, suitable for 2 year external use when combined with Dynamic matching laminates. It is ideal for signage and general advertising applications which include POP displays, posters and other exhibition graphics.Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, and UV-cure inks.
This product can be dry or wet applied. If wet applied, adhesive may ghost or "whiten" but this effect disappears on it's own as the adhesive dries completely, usually over 48 hours.
Ultra-cold minimum application temperature of -20C
InformationReference Guide Polar Dynamic Clear Spec Sheet Retail Insider's Guide Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction 3.7mil clear monomeric
- Adhesive Clear, Removable
- Durability Expected durability up to 2 years
- Removable adhesive
- High quality monomeric vinyl
- Suitable for 2 years external use
- Minimum Application Temperature: -20C
- Service Temperature Range: -30C to 80C
- Ideal for signage and general advertising applications
- This product can be dry or wet applied. If wet applied, adhesive may ghost or "whiten" but this effect disappears on it's own as the adhesive dries completely, usually over 48 hours.
- Application Temperature: -20C