MediaShield Mattex UV Heatset Laminate
MediaShield Mattex is an extremely versatile Heat-Set 3 mil UV stabilized clear PVC overlaminating film. It is coated on one side with a heat activated solvent acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a bleached Kraft grey grid release paper coated on one side with siliconised polyethylene.
InformationReference Guide MediaShield Mattex product bulletin Material safety data sheet Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction 2 mil PVC
- Adhesive 1 mil solvent acrylic
- Finish Satin-matte
- Durability Indoor only
- Ideal for direct graphics: cut glare without sacrificing colour detail
- Applicable for laminating inkjet output printed on canvas
- Versatile film that is thin and pliable, and will conform well to canvas weave to maintain its texture
- The soft, non-reflective finish makes it the film of choice for direct graphics.
- When used on inkjet images for trade shows and POS displays, it will cut glare without sacrificing color detail.
- Used to laminate inkjet output printed on canvas.
- As this film is thin and pliable, it conforms well to the canvas weave, maintaining its texture.