Polar Street FX Aluminum Outdoor Floor Graphic
Polar Street FX is a 10mil thick, PVC-free, aluminum core textured print and go floor graphic with a permanent adhesive for exterior use. It is PVC-free, dimensionally stable and will not shrink. The rough, textured surface is R12 slip-rated according to DIN 51130 and can be applied without heat. Street FX has been designed to be applied to dry exterior surfaces at a minimum application temperature of >-4F (-20C). Ideal for use on rough ground surfaces such as brick, concrete, asphalt, or other low surface energy substrates. Compatible with solvent, latex, and UV-cure ink.
Due to the thickness of the material, it can be either hand cut, or router cut on a flatbed cutter. It is not applicable with roll to roll cutting plotters.
- Construction Textured, white matte with aluminum core
- Adhesive High tack, permanent
- Finish Textured, matte
- Durability Expected durability up to 12 months
- Paper liner
- R12 slip rated
- High tack, permanent adhesive
- Dimensionally stable
- Can be applied without heat
- Can be cut by hand or on a flatbed router table