ChalkMate 5 mil PVC Chalk Board Film
If you're looking for a film with a chalkboard finish that's easy to use for your indoor signage needs, you can't go wrong with using Drytac's ChalkMate offering, which is a 5 mil durable PVC film that works well for a variety of chalkboard projects.
ChalkMate gets its name from its surface - it comes with a traditional black chalkboard finish that makes it easy to write on using standard chalk. You can also use liquid chalk markers, though those require water for removal. ChalkMate offers a great deal of versatility, as it can be used easily on a variety of smooth surfaces.
Depending on your specific requirements, there are two different versions of ChalkMate that might be right for you. One variant has an acrylic adhesive that's permanent and pressure sensitive, which makes it ideal for fixture applications. The other features ultra-removable ReTac adhesive technology, which means it's ideal for creating temporary chalkboard walls that people can write on in an impromptu, less permanent fashion.
Both versions of ChalkMate can be used to make unique custom chalkboard decals, either from die-cut shapes or set designs, that will surely fit the bill for your next chalkboard-style project.
Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test.
- Construction 5 mil PVC
- Adhesive Permanent: 1.2 mil water-based acrylic
ReTac: 0.8 mil repositionable adhesive
- Ideal for teaching environments such as schools or daycare centres.
- Excellent option for writing menus or prices in delis, pubs and grocery stores
- Great for capturing notes or ideas in meeting rooms
- ChalkMate: PE coating kraft release liner
- ReTac: PE coated white fine paper
- Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test.