Polar Premium Permanent with Grey Adhesive Polymeric Film
Polar Premium is a polymeric is a 3.2mil, printable premium, self-adhesive vinyl with a high quality, indoor/outdoor permanent gray acrylic adhesive. It has a high opacity, strong white point and offers excellent indoor and outdoor durability for 5 years. When using Polar Premium, an overlaminate can be used for maximum life expectancy. Products recommended for use with Polar Premium are Drytac WipeErase and Interlam Pro overlaminates. Matte and gloss versions are available.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test and CAN/ULC-S102 certified.
InformationReference Guide Polar Premium Spec Sheet Retail Insider's Guide Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction 3.2mil polymeric
- Adhesive Permanent, Aqueous Acrylic
- Finish Matte or Gloss
- Durabilty Expected durability up to 5 years
- Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks
- High white point
- 5 years outdoor life expectancy
- Grey, permanent adheisve
- Economical price point
- Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to theASTM E 84 test.
- General purpose signage
- Graphics for interior and exterior applications
- Advertising displays
- POP dispalys
- Promtional decals and labels
- Can also be used for construction barricade applications