Protac Sheentex Overlaminate
Protac Sheentex is a monomeric calendared PVC laminating film with a satin pebble finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with polyethylene and siliconized on the release side. Both the film and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
InformationReference Guide Drytac Product Bulletin Spec Sheet Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Sizes 38", 51", 61"
- Construction 4.2 mil Calendered
- Adhesive Solvent Acrylic (pressure sensitive)
- Finish Satin Pebble
- Durability Expected durability up to 2 years
- Protection against UV degradation and potential mechanical damage
- Ideal for mounted prints that will be displayed in high-traffic areas
- Ideal for mounted prints that will be placed in high traffi c indoor display areas.
- Suitable for laminating placemats, counter pads and other similar applications.
- Recommended for trade show graphics, event signage and POP displays.