Clarion Economy PSA Overlaminate
Clarion overlaminate is a 4mil monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film with a lustre, matte or gloss finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a white clay coated Kraft release paper that is siliconized on the release side. It is effective for a wide range of applications due to its low sheen without loss of contrast or sharpness.
This film is recommended for high quality images that will be viewed under direct lighting conditions for indoor and outdoor applications. It is also excellent for POP displays, architectural renderings, promotional displays, and event signage.
InformationClarion Gloss Product Bulletin Clarion Lustre Product Bulletin Clarion Matte Product Bulletin Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Adhesive Permanent, Aqueous Acrylic
- Durability 3 Years +
- 3mil thick with a 1 mil adhesive for a total of 4mil thickness
- Monomeric, calendared
- Available in gloss, matte and lustre finishes
- Good for indoor and outdoor use on flexible media substrates
- Class 0 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fire regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.
- This product comes in a Drytac branded box.
- Durable for 3+ years
- Ideal for POP and retractable displays
- Photographic images
- Promotional displays
- Event signage
- Decals and labels