ViziPrint Illuminate Translucent PET Film
ViziPrint Illuminate is a 5.5mil, semi-matte, reverse printable translucent PET film with proprietary adhesion technology for trouble-free, installation of graphics on glass surfaces. It is easy to apply with or without water, and no residue is left behind during removal. The film's bright white base colour and ability to diffuse light creates brighter, more vivid backlit images that have a wider colour gamut and can also be used in it's unprinted state as a privacy film.
This product is compatible with Latex and UV-cure inks.
This product can be dry or wet applied using soap and water. Do not use installation fluid.
InformationReference Guide Installation Instructions Product Data Sheet Retail Insider's Guide Drytac Website Drytac Resource Videos
- Construction 5.5 mil, Polyester
- Adhesive Proprietary suction adhesive
- Durability Expected durability up to 3 years indoor, 6 months outdoor
- Can be dry or wet applied using soap and water. Do not use installation fluid.
- Excellent print quality
- Very easy to apply and remove, can be re-positioned and re-applied multiple times
- No adhesive, so no residue left on surface
- Long-term removability
- Reverse printing possible for inside mounting of window advertisements
- Fast drying with normal ink load
- Does not stretch
- PVC-free and 100% recyclable
- For indoor and short-term outdoor applications
- For window advertisements viewed during the day in direct sunlight or illuminated at night by store lighting
- Window graphics, decals and stickers
- Privacy and decorative glass applications
- Backlit displays