Polar Grip High Tack for LSE and Floor Graphics
Polar Grip is a 3.2mil premium, matte or gloss white polymeric self-adhesive PVC film with a high coat weight, aggressive permanent grey acrylic adhesive on a 90# krft release liner. The film's unique high bond adhesive is designed to stick to products with low surface energy, making it suitable for adhering graphics or decals to machine equipment, motorcycle helmets, PVC foam, or other plastic substrates. Total product thickness is 4.6 mil (face film = 3.2 mil + high adhesive coat weight 1.4 mil). Minimum application temperature is -5F (-20C).
Polar Grip when combined with InterLam Pro UV Emerytex is rated for application to rough exterior flooring. This paired solution carries multiple slip ratings and certifications. Polar Grips' high bond adhesive means you can permanently apply graphics to almost any surface such as metal, plastic, wood, glass, brick, concrete, tile and more!Bonds well to brick or coarse concrete surfaces when applied with heat.
Fire rating Class 1 or Class A according to the ASTM E 84 test and CAN/ULC-S102 certified.
Ink Compatibility: Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex, UV
InformationPolar Grip Specfication Sheet Retail Insider's Guide Rough Surface Install Guide Exterior/Interior Floor Spec Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction 3.2mil, gloss or matte polymeric vinyl
- Adhesive Grey, high-tack permanent
- Finish Matte or Gloss
- Expected durability Up to 5 years
- Floor Graphics: 12 month interior and exterior
- 90# release liner.
- Made in Canada
- Ink compatibility Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex, UV
- Same polymeric face film as all Polar products - no need to reprofile
- Smooth matte finish reduces glare
- Gloss finish for image punch
- Grey, aqueous based acrylic adhesive
- Made for graphics or decals on outdoor machines, sports equipment, motorcycles and helmets, sidewalks, plastics, tile and much more!
- The super-agressive adhesive can be used on low surface energy substrates such as plasic, polypropylene, PVC and metal
- Polar Grip and InterLam Pro UV Emerytex combination is ideally suited to decal work with a maximum image size of 20"x20". It is not recommended for full coverage, or for application over sidewalk gaps
- Cold weather installable -- Minimum application temperature is -5F (-20C).
- Decals and labels
- Marking for machine equipment
- Motorcycle helmets
- PVC foam, corrugated plastic or other smooth plastic substrates
- Interior and exterior floor graphics when pared with InterLam Pro UV Emerytex
- Application to cinderblock and concrete walls