Protac Anti Scratch Matte Laminate
Protac Anti-Scratch Matte is a 3mil monomeric calendared PVC laminating film with an anti-scratch matte finish, coated on one side with a high coat weight pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive that is protected by a bleached Kraft release paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconised on the release side. Both the film and adhesive contain UV stabilisers, which protect against UV degradation. The high coat weight and strength of the adhesive makes Protac Anti-Scratch Matte ideal for laminating over UV inks as well as (eco) solvent and latex prints.
Fire Rated to Class 0 UK, BS 476 Part 6 and 7.
- Construction 3mil, PVC
- Adhesive Solvent Acrylic, Permanent
- Finish Matte
- Durability Expected durability up to 5 years
- Matte finish
- Moisture stable, PET liner
- Permanent, solvent adhesive
- Film contains UV stabilizers
- Application temperature of >41F (5C)
For use over:
- Retail POP
- Cosmetic ads
- In-store signage