OptiTac Optically Clear Double Sided Mounting Adhesive
OptiTac is a 1.5 mil (38µ) high quality, optically clear PET film, coated on both sides with a pressure sensitive, solvent acrylic adhesive, both of which are protected by a clear PET release liner. OptiTac is made using the finest optical clarity components. It offers excellent UV stability to graphic prints.
Available in Permanent/Removable or Permanent/Permanent.
InformationReference Guide Perm/Rem Spec Sheet Perm/Perm Spec Sheet Drytac Resource Videos Drytac Website
- Construction 1.5 mil Clear PET
- Adhesive Solvent Acrylic
- Colours Optically Clear
- Durability 1 Year, Outdoors
- Recommended for second surface mounting (commonly referred to as face mounting) of images to clear substrates such as PetG™, Plexiglas™, acrylic, polycarbonate, and glass.
- Idea for lenticular imaging applications, backlit display transparencies, touch screen displays, and high quality photographic and inkjet printed images
- Suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor use
- Ideal for lenticular imaging applications
- Backlit display transparencies
- Touch screen displays
- Window marketing pieces
- Push/Pull decals