SpotOn Print and Go Floor Graphic Vinyl
SpotOn Floor 200 (8mil) monomeric PVC film is designed for short-term, indoor non-slip floor graphics without the need for lamination. It boasts a postprinted R-10 anti-slip rating and a post-printed low slip potential rating according to the EN 13036-4 Pendulum Test which is endorsed by the CTIOA. It has achieved Class B1 Fire Rating. This means Drytac's removable film for floor graphics can be used in public areas and other locations that have to adhere to tight fire regulations.
SpotOn Floor 200 has been specifically developed for a simple, easy and tool-free installation. Thanks to a unique dot pattern printed pressure-sensitive polyacrylate adhesive, this film can be applied to multiple interior flooring surfaces including short pile carpets, floor or ceramic tiles, sealed wood, sealed smooth concrete, waxed vinyl, marble, terrazzo surfaces and more. It can also be cleanly and quickly removed within six months of application. Installation with a felt or soft edge squeegee is recommended.
SpotOn Floor 200 is compatible with (Eco) Solvent, Latex and UV printers.
Fire Rated: B1 (DIN 4102-1) and CAN/ULC-S102
Slip Rated: R10 (DIN 51130:2010), AS HB198:2014 (AS/NZS 4586, Unprinted EN 13036-4, Low Slip Potential; Dry: 64, Moderate Slip Potential; Wet: 40
InformationReference Guide Drytac SpotOn 200 Spec Sheet Retail Insider's Guide CAN/ULC-S102 FR Document Drytac Resource Videos
- Construction 8 mil, monomeric PVC
- Adhesive Removable, Pressure-Sensitive Polyacrylate Adhesive
- Colours White
- Finish Matte
- No lamination required, just print & go
- Excellent for applications where easy, tool-free installation is necessary
- Can be removed within 6 months of initial installation
- Post-printed anti-slip rating of R10, according to DIN 51130:2010, which allows for vibrant, slip resistant floor graphics without the need for lamination
- Short Term Floor Graphics & Advertising on:
- Ceramic Tiles
- Sealed Wood
- Waxed Vinyl