Printable Eclipse 7.5mil Matte / Gloss Film
Printable Eclipse Solvent is a 7.5 mil (190 micron) fast-drying PET film available in either matte or gloss finishes with a bright white surface that has vibrant image quality. It offers excellent lay-flat, curl-resistant properties and is dimensionally stable. It is also scratch and water-resistant and provides superior ink adhesion. It has an embedded blockout layer that makes the print media virtually opaque, ensuring no light shows through while graphics are displayed in retractable or pop-up banner stands.
Recommended for use with Interlam Pro Emerytex or Dynamic Plus Sand laminates for added durability to withstand handling, rolling and shipping. When laminated, the result is a durable graphic that hangs straight and flat without edge fray.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Finish Either Matte or Gloss
- Bright white matte surface
- Vibrant image quality
- Lay-flat, curl-resistant
- Dimensionally stable
- Scratch and water-resistant a
- Blockout layer makes the print media virtually opaque
- Ideal for retractable banner stands or pop-up displays.
- Perfect for frame-supported graphics and trade show/ event graphics.
- An excellent choice for interior retail graphics.
- Great for seasonal retail graphics.
- Recommended for applications where a blockout or semi-rigid film is required