Neenah DigiScape Canvas 17mil Paper Wallcovering
DigiScape Canvas is a 17 mil thick digital print commercial wall covering media. DigiScape Canvas is manufactured using 30% post consumer waste content, and latex saturated cellulose fibers and is applied to walls using standard wallpaper paste. It is a durable option for short or long-term wall covering materials. It is manufactured with a uniform canvas like texture to hide imperfections in the wall surface and gives the appearance of a true textile wall covering.
Using DigiScape compared to a traditional PVC Type II Commercial Wall Covering offers:
- Reduces the impact of Global Warming by 24%
- Reduces energy consumption through conservation
- 40% reduction in total fossil fuels and feedstocks energy
- 45% reduction in petroleum fuel oil use
- 50% reduction in coal use
- Reduces waste and a limits landfill
- 37% reduction in municipal solid waste
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Sizes 30" and 54"
- Matte finished
- PVC free
- Phthalate, lead, cadmium & heavy-metal free
- Made with 30% post conumer waste
- ASTM-E84 Class A rated
- Leed credit supporting
- Applies with standard wall paper paste
- Matte finish reduces glare