Neenah Endura 17mil Poster & Card
Endura Satin 17mil is a satin finished, bright white cellulose based, latex saturated card stock on a roll. This 17mil product is suitable for durable indoor and temporary outdoor use. It is the perfect choice when a thick lay flat card-stock product is needed. When printing, using HP Latex Printers, high heat can be used to speed dry and improve ink reception without buckling, cockling, or curling.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Sizes 30", 54", 60"
- FiberMark Endura 375 is:
- 95 bright white
- Satin finished
- Printable on one side
- Wet-strength and water resistant with no lamination required
- Manufactured using Post Consumer Waste (PCW) of 17 to 22%
- Manufactured from renewable/sustainable resources
- PVC and phalate free
- FSC Certified
- Durable enough for use indoor and 3-6 month outdoor applications
- Compatible with Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent and UV-Curable inkjet inks
- Applications include:
- Indoor POP Displays
- Temporary outdoor displays
- Semi-rigid display praphics
- Trade show graphics