A program you can use as a second, design-only station. Get all the design, layout and image editing features of FlexiSIGN & PRINT, as well as file preparation for output on another Flexi Family station, or 3rd party RIP station, without the full price investment.
FlexiDESIGNER is an incredibly easy-to-learn and use professional sign design application. Unlike other design software, it has an intuitive toolset specifically made for sign and print making. It includes unique features for auto-serialisation (variable data), contour cut path creation, true shape nesting and more. It makes an ideal design-only station for any RIP software, including Flexi, ONYX®, Roland Versaworks® Mimaki RasterLink™, etc.
- Great for environments where a design-only station will help boost productivity
- Add one or more contour cut paths to graphics in seconds
- Unique DesignCentral tool automatically gives the sign designer the correct controls of the object selected
- Save time by instantaneously editing or updating any effect applied to any design or text object
- Quickly create a variable-data print or laser engraver production run with the auto-serialisation feature
- Add QR, Data Matrix and bar codes to any design and create sequences in combination with the auto-serialisation feature
- Complete suite of bitmap, vector, text and effects creation and editing tools
- Includes extensive library of sign and print industry vinyl colour sets and spot colour palettes
- Save time and get designs approved quicker with the unique web-based artwork approval tool
- Much easier and faster to use than other design software for wide-format job preparation
- For flatbed printing workflow, add contour cuts to jobs, true shape nest them, add cutter marks and send to your RIP software (Flexi, ONYX®, Caldera®, etc.)
- For laser engraver workflow, design and/or add cut layers, auto-serialise and send directly to laser engraver's Windows driver