FOREVER Flex Soft Coloured Thermal Transfer Media
FOREVER Flex-Soft Colour Thermal Transfer Media is a one colour 2-step, NO WEEDA-Foil compatible with CMYK and CMYK+W Laser/LED Toner Printers.
Step #1: A-FOIL
This is the solid-coloured transfer foil that you print your black image onto. The coloured foil holds the toner extremely well, but does not leave residue in the printer or backgrounds on the garment. Once this sheet is printed, it is heat pressed together in Step#2 with the B-Paper to create the final transfer image.
Step #2: B-PAPER
B-Paper LowTemp acts as both an opaque layer and the adhesive back for the printed A-Foil. The B-Paper develops its adhesive starting at 212°F (100°C). The adhesive coating on the B-Paper only sticks to the areas on the A-Foil where toner is present after being heat pressed together for 90-120 seconds. This paper adds additional white opacity, which is needed for full lighter colours on dark garments.
Optional Finishing Steps
As a final finishing step the print on your garment can be changed to a matte finish by pressing for an additional 30 seconds with the Matte Finishing Sheet, or you can add Stamping Foil or Flock Finish as well. As with the B-Paper, the Stamping Foil and Flock will only stick to the areas where toner is present.
The 2-Paper-Toner Print System from FOREVER provides brilliant colours and consistant results with no mask, no weeding or extra tools required!
- Print in reverse using only black toner on the coloured A-Foil
- Press printed A-Foil together with the B-Paper LowTemp for 90-120 seconds
- Peel both sheets away from each other while still HOT. Trim around the image with scissors to remove any adhesive overflow ont he foil
- Press final image onto the garment for 30 seconds at 305°F
- Peel foil away from the garment when COLD in a slow rolling motion as the A-Foil self-weeds away from printed image
- Multi-layering of colours is possible with this material.
- Sizes Sheets: A4 (8.3" x 11.7") and A3 (11.7" x 16.5")
- Finish Gloss finished Solid Colours, Metallic and Neon Single Colour Foils
- Single colour transfer that needs no cutting and NO WEEDING
- Multi-layering of colours is possible
- Low substrate application temperatures of 100-160C (212F-320F)
- Capable of transfering onto many fabrics & hard surfaces (Cotton, Blended Fabrics, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene, Paper, Wood, etc.)
- For Black/White or CMYK Laser/LED Printers and Copiers
- Washable when flipped inside-out, from 40-60 washes up to 40C (104F) with a mild detergent
- Fine details and difficult graphics are transferable with no weeding
- Wide range of design possibilities (vintage, used look, fashion, vectors)
- Available in A4 and A3 sheets