Forever Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp
Forever Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp is a NO WEED, 2-step, full colour heat transfer system designed for use with OKI white toner and CMYK toner printers.
Step #1: A-FOIL
A clear transfer foil that is printed on matte side. Once this sheet is printed, it is then heat pressed together in Step#2 with the Adhesive B-Paper at 305F for 1:20 seconds to create the final transfer image.
Step #2: B-PAPER
Adhesive B-Paper acts as both an opacity layer and the adhesive back for the printed A-Foil. The adhesive coating on the B-Paper only sticks to the areas on the A-Foil where toner is present, after being heat pressed together under firm pressure for 1:20 seconds at 305 degrees. Peel the A-Sheet from the B-Sheet while still very hot. If it is difficult to peel, the sheet can be re-presed for a few seocnds to heat it up again. Once finished the final image can then be pressed on to the cotton garmet at 305F for 30 seconds. For a full range of pressing temperatures by material type, please consult the Printing Instructions sheet.
As a final finishing step, the finish of your graphic can be changed by pressing for an additional 30 seconds with the Matte or Gloss Finishing Sheet or Hot Stamping Foil. Should recommended heat, pressure and time settings not be followed, print quality will very.
The 2-Paper-Toner Print System from FOREVER provides brilliant colours and consistant results with no mask, no weeding or extra tools required!
30-40 washes before significant signs of wear based on these factors:
- Wash articles inside out
- Max 40 °C or 105 °F water temperature
- Low spinning cycle (800 cycles/min)
- Powder detergent is preferred, however you can also use liquid detergent
- No tumble dry -- hang dry only
- Finish Gloss (finish can be altered with addition of Finishing Sheets)
- A-Foil Print Sheets and B-Paper Adhesive sheets always need to be pressed together to create the final application foil.
- Print full colour and gradient images with intricate detail - with no weeding!
- Image does not need to be cut out on a plotter
- Product process requires no seperate mask
- No Squeegees and no weeding tools required
- Very soft hand once transferred onto the garment
- Transparent print foil for exact positioning
- Low processing temperature dependign on the substrate (150°C-160°C, 300°F-320°F)
- Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating (40-60 washes)
- Suitable for OKI White Toner and other CMYK toner printers
- Cotton, Polyester and cotton/poly blend
- Book Covers
- Silk & Felt
- Wood & Metal