Gerber ImagePerfect 2320 Fine Art Canvas
Gerber ImagePerfect 2320 is a 20.5mil, poly-cotton woven canvas textile which allows for the creation of printed output with the real look of artistic paintings. It is especially designed for the presentation of artwork and photos as full colour reproductions, where the structure of the fabric is very pronounced and decorative. IP 2320 offers a high print quality with remarkable text definition and a large colour gamut to ensure vibrant output. The poly/cotton construction enables this product to be stretched over a gallery frame. Once printed, this canvas can be liquid laminated for protection with Marabu Canvas Guard liquid laminate. Note: this product is not acid-free or archival.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex & UV-cure inks.
- Construction Poly-Cotton mix with top coat
- Finish Low Glare, Semi-Gloss
- Poly/cotton construction
- 20.5mil thick
- Neutral white, semi-gloss finish with a natural white back
- Shelf life of 2 years, when stored at 20°C with 50% humidity
- Reproductions of fine art paintings
- Textile walls
- Textile billboards
- Exhibition panels