GerberVision Perforated Window Film
GerberVision is a 50/50 perforated adhesive backed vinyl film custom formulated by 3M for use with the GERBER EDGE, GERBER EDGE 2, and GERBER EDGE FX thermal transfer printing systems, in conjunction with GerberColor Foils.
GerberVision has a white front for imaging, a black backing and a clear adhesive. Because the film has a 50% perforation pattern, the black backing side can be seen through. The adhesive allows removal of GerberVision graphics up to one year after application without leaving an adhesive residue on most substrates
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using Gerber Vision Series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- Gerber Vision fills the exciting, new, one-way viewing application niche that is much in demand.
- Contains a removable adhesive which shortens time required for removing graphics and allows you to keep up-to-date with changeable promotions.
- Vinyl is perforated for hiqh quality one-way viewing...A superior finished product translates into repeat business.
- Optimal printing results means less wasted material and greater profits.
- Exterior life expectancy is 1 year.
- Available in either black / white, by-the-yard and in popular widths.
- Auto graphics
- Window graphics
- Promotional signs
- In-store promotions
- Store windows