Gerber Heat Transfer Plus HTV
Gerber Heat Transfer Plus film is a 2.8mil, PU, thermally-printable, white, opaque flex material designed for printing on the GERBER EDGE, GERBER EDGE II and GERBER EDGE FX using standard GerberColor Spot and Process foils and medal foils. This product offers excellent image quality and washability on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester and blended textiles. Simply print with GERBER EDGE series thermal printers and cut with Gerber 15" sprocket plotters. No special foils are required: print with standard (GCS, GCP, GCM) foils.
Gerber Heat Transfer Tape (P84936A) is recommended to be used as the transfer carrier for all printed graphics
- Construction 2.8mil, Polyurethane
- Finish Matte, White
- wahsable up to 140F (60C) inside out; do not tumble dry and iron inside out
- cut using 45degree knife, reduced plotter force for enVision plotters
- GerberColor Spot (GCS), GerberColor Process Pro CMYK (GCP), GerberColor Transparent (GCT) and Gerber Color Medal (GCM) Series Foils can be used to print onto Gerber Heat Transfer Plus Film.
- Gerber Heat Transfer Tape (P84936A) is recommended to be used as the transfer carrier for all printed graphics. We recommend waiting at least 1 minute before applying the Gerber Heat Transfer Tape.