Outdoor durable, this semi-rigid, matte, 10-mil Lexan has a custom-formulated print surface specifically designed to resist tearing, abrasion and yellowing effects of UV exposure. Formulated for use with Gerber EDGE Series for printing directly onto the final substrate in second surface applications. Ideally suited for the production of ATM/bank, equipment labels, gas station graphics, menu boards and other outdoor graphic displays. Vertical exterior performance life of 3 to 5 years.
Note: Outdoor LexEdge is masked on the PRINT SIDE ONLY to protect its surface. The print side of the material is coated for thermal transfer printing while the reverse is hard coated for scratch and abrasion resistance. The print side mask must be removed before printing.
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using PlastiGraphix LexEdge Series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- LexEdge Clear is a polished lexan material ideally suited for the production of architectural signage, point-of purchase displays, exhibit graphics, and membrane switch applications.
- 10-mil dimensionally stable film that resists tearing, abrasion and heat.
- In order to protect its polished surface a removable protective mask on the print side is used for optimal output.
- Equipment labels
- Gas station graphics
- Menu boards
- Other outdoor graphic displays