Permagrip Label Stock
Gerber PermaGrip Label Stock is a 2 mil white, dimensionally stable, polyester-based film that resists tearing, abrasion and heat. It has been formulated for use with the GERBER EDGE, GERBER EDGE 2, and GERBER EDGE FX thermal transfer printing systems, in conjunction with GerberColor Foils. It has an extremely aggressive adhesive for use on low surface energy substrates. It is edge-stripped to eliminate build up of adhesive residue on sprocketed equipment. It is formulated for both interior and exterior applications.
- Dimensionally stable at high temperature.
- Resists tearing and puncture.
- Its aggressive adhesive is ideally suited for low surface energy (LSE) substrates, such as powder coated pipes and components.
- It retains optical clarity and provides thermal resistance over a temperature range of -40F to 302F.
- Chemically-resistant to mild acids, motor oil, and cleaning agents.
- Performs over a spectrum of environmental conditions, including moisture, which makes it just right for outside applications.
- Identification nameplates
- Architectural graphics