Gerber 220 Cast Vinyl with Paper Liner
220 is a 2 mil cast vinyl specifically developed for optimal Gerber EDGE-printing, and for vinyl cutting, weeding, and application. This product has a clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive which allows for the production of attractive two-way markings.
220 Easy Apply This film is manufactured by 3M and is the same high performance 2-mil gloss vinyl as standard 220, however it officers an improved, non-visible, pressure-activated adhesive to simplify application of graphics on flat, corrugated and riveted surfaces. Pigmented adhesive provides maximum opacity.
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
InformationProduct Bulletin 220 Benefits ROHS & REACH Statement 220 Easy Apply Benefits 220 Easy Apply Specification 220 24"/48" Colour Chart Gerber Website
- Construction 2mil, Cast
- Adhesive 220 clear permanent, 220 Easy Apply grey, permanent
- Durability Expected durability up to 10 years
- Precise punch pattern provides outstanding print registration with the EDGE and perfect tracking through Gerber plotters. This means less wasted material, greater productivity and increased profits.
- The range of colours will allow the EDGE owner to meet their customer's specific colour requests. This can mean more opportunities and more profits.
- 34 popular colours of Gerber HP Series 220 now have PANTONE simulated color matches making it easier to meet customer requirements for fleet, corporate, architectural and ad agency specification.
- Perfect for vehicle graphics because they're easily applicable to vehicle surfaces with rivets or corrugations.
- Vehicle graphics
- Window displays