225 Cast Vinyl
Gerber High Performance Series 225 is a high performance cast vinyl film made exclusively for Gerber. Series 225 is a durable, dimensionally stable vinyl with a clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive designed to withstand a variety of severe weather and handling conditions. It is available in 25 colors* including opaque gloss, metallic, and Clear Enamel Receptive in both punched and unpunched formats. Series 225 comes on a synthetic liner which won't curl or split when exposed to moisture/humidity. P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction 2 mil Cast Vinyl
- Adhesive Clear, Pressure Sensitive
- Series 225 can be used on flat surfaces with and without rivets or simple curved surfaces.
- Series 225 has a clear adhesive and is therefore suitable for use as a cut vinyl in window/transparent substrate applications, as well as opaque applications.
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
- Performance life of 3-8 years (depending on application/cleaning methods, preperation, and exposure conditions).
- Exterior/Interior Signage
- Window Markings
- Display Graphics