Quantum II Semi Gloss Permanent Calendered Vinyl
Gerber Quantum II is a 3.0mil polymeric calendered film featuring a semi-gloss finish complete with unrivaled cutting, weeding, and handling characteristics. This vinyl is ideal for general purpose signs, decals and other graphics applications. QUANTUM II can be used to produce signs, graphics, displays, and labels of all types. It has a clear, permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive which allows it to be used in two-way marking applications. It can be applied to a wide variety of substrates including aluminum, fiberglass, plastics, glass, and most non-porous painted surfaces.
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction 3.0mil calendared polymeric
- Adheisve Clear, Permanent
- Finish Semi Gloss
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using Quantum-2000 series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- Outdoor life of up to 5 years allows you to deliver outdoor jobs with confidence.
- Available in 22 colours (matte and semi-gloss) provides your customers with options!
- Unrivaled cutting and weeding properties reduces production time and labour costs.
- Apply to a wide variety of substrates including stainless steel, aluminum, fibreglass, plastics, glass and more...
- Intended for use on interior and exterior applications...Increase your profits by offering customers hundreds of marketable products.
- Available by-the-yard in popular widths.
- Interior/exterior signs
- Vehicle graphics
- Point of purchase displays
- Trade show graphic
- Two-way markings
- General purpose signs