230 Cast Translucent Vinyl
230 is a high performance, 2mil cast vinyl with a permanent adheisve on a clear synthetic liner, designed for use on internally illuminated signs, awnings and window graphics. It offers vivid, uniform colour with a surface finish to eliminate glare. Expected outdoor performance life is 5-years with the exception of Metallic Gold and Gold Nugget, which have a 3-year rating.
Ideally suited for use on flat surfaces without rivets in backlit and internally illuminated signs, window graphics and awnings. Can be applied to flexible signfaces, glass, acrylic and polycarbonates.
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction 2mil cast on a synthetic liner
- Finish Lustre
- Durability Please refer to specification sheet.
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using 230 series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- Provide one-stop shopping and design freedom for your customers with 3M 230's broad colour range...over 50 colours to choose from.
- Five years outdoor durability installs confidence in your outdoor work.
- Easy cutting and fast weeding reduces your production time and labour costs.
- Low surface gloss eliminates glare providing higher impact backlit graphics.
- Apply to typical substrates including flat surfaces with and without rivets, or simple curved surfaces.
- Backlit signage
- Window graphics
- Internally illuminated displays