Luminous Glow In the Dark Film
3M Luminous Film from Gerber is an exceptional means for producing professional grade glow-in-the-dark safety signs, emergency markings, and warning decals. This film will glow for up to 6 hours, and will recharge in bright light within only 3 minutes.
The improved formulation is designed to meet or exceed many safety requirements for buildings, boats and railroad applications, your results will be even easier to see.
- 3M Brand and associated warranties mean "3M Innovation" and performance quality to the end user (your customer). Use these associations to your advantage by offering value that your competitors dont! Command higher pricing and better profit margins as a result.
- Rechargeable and durable, this "glow in the dark" vinyl is custom formulated for use on the Gerber EDGE...Print with quality and deliver with confidence!
- Now with a 9-mil construction, cutting and handling will be easier than the original 13-mil construction.
- Glows for up to eight hours and takes three minutes of exposure to sunlight, or fluroscent and incandescent light to recharge.
- Based on strontium aluminate luminous pigment, offer your customers superior initial and retained luminosity up to 8 hours.
- In addition to internal applications, 3M Luminous Film can be used for one year external applications too.
- Brighter glow: Developed to meet ASTM 2073, the newest luminosity standard.
- Available in matte light yellow green with a permanent, solvent-based presure sensitive adhesive.
- Meets international standards from organizations such as: International Maritime Organization, National Fire Protection Association and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Available in popular widths.
- Interior safety signs
- Identification signs and symbols
- Short term outdoor markings
- Way-finding signs
- Supplemental signage
- Low level path markings
- Emergency graphics
- Novelty items