LexEdge II 5mil and 10mil
Gerber LexEdge II 15" is a semi-rigid, 5mil or 10-mil Lexan with a custom-formulated print surface specifically designed for use with Gerber EDGE Series Printers. Ideally suited for the production of exhibits, displays, signs, and all types of sub-surface graphics. This product features a smooth polished print surface and a pebbled viewing surface, it is intended for reverse printing, also known as second surface printing. Note: Product is masked on print surface and wound print surface out.
Gerber LexEdge II Wide Format Polycarbonate Gloss or Matte is 10mil, 48" wide and is optimized for UV and latex Inkjet printers. This is a dimensionally stable, transparent film that features a proprietary UV Inkjet print receptive coating for enhanced UV and latex ink adhesion
InformationEdge Print Spec 10mil Edge Print Spec 5mil Wide Format Spec - Gloss Wide Format Spec - Matte Gerber Website
- Construction 5mil or 10mil polycarbonate
- Finish Velvet (pebbled), clear
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using LexEdge Series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- 10-mil dimensionally stable film that resists tearing, abrasion and heat.
- Reverse printable - allows you to create second surface designs leading to greater longevity
- Membrane switches
- Keyboard overlays
- Architectural signs
- Exhibit/display work