Want to produce bold graphics on a clear, semi rigid material? LexEdge Clear is the product for you. You can create dynamic exhibit, point of purchase, and many more graphics with LexEdge Clear.
LexEdge Clear comes with an easy to remove protective mask on the printable side of the film. This protective mask keeps the film clean until printing to give you the best performance possible.
- EDGE Ready for superior printing results. EDGE printed graphics using PlastiGraphix LexEdge Series in combination with GerberColor cartridges qualify for Gerber's unique MTS warranty coverage.
- LexEdge Clear is a polished lexan material ideally suited for the production of architectural signage, point-of purchase displays, exhibit graphics, and membrane switch applications.
- 10-mil dimensionally stable film that resists tearing, abrasion and heat.
- In order to protect its polished surface a removable protective mask on the print side is used for optimal output.
- Architectural signage
- Point of purchase displays
- Exhibit graphics
- Membrane switch components