EDGE FX - Thermal Digital Printer
The Gerber EDGE FX: A NEW Generation... Building on the EDGE's solid foundation of versatility and dependability, the EDGE FX features new foil technology, and a new user-friendly design.
The GERBER EDGE FX is an advanced digital printing solution that is designed for sign makers, screen printers, and other graphics professionals seeking to quickly produce indoor and outdoor highly-customized, highly-profitable short-run graphics. The EDGE FX is a thermal transfer device that uses heat and pressure to transfer resin-based pigments to over 30 different substrates.
InformationProduct Applications Information Brochure Product Data Sheet Product Foil chart Product Material Sheet Gerber Website
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- The Gerber EDGE FX prints up to three times faster than the Gerber EDGE, producing more valuable output in less time and offering faster turn-around for your customers.
- Deliver unmatched quality in your EDGE Ready graphics with adjustable print resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi.
- The Gerber Edge FX prints direct to a whole host of EDGE Ready specialty materials. The applications are as diverse as big, one way window graphics and small custom shaped, contour-cut labels...Be able to offer your customers hundreds of marketable products.
- THINK THE EDGE FX IS TOO SMALL? Plenty of EDGE FX owners create profitable and widely accepted large format graphics in panels (which become invisible at a viewing distance greater than 6 feet). Small panels are much easier to install (and replace in the event of getting damaged) than larger ones.
- Gerber EDGE FX graphics are printed dry and are outdoor durable for three to five years without lamination. You also dont need to worry about drying time or solvents.
- In addition to printing full, four colour graphics, the EDGE FX uses Gerber's unique Spectratone system to print well over 3000 spot colours. Offer your customers more accurate colour matches and unique colours that the competition can't (unless of course they have an EDGE)...and design with a huge palette of pure, vibrant, spot colours to achieve that unmistakable "pop".
- Use the correct selection of Gerber Matched Technology SystemTM (MTS) for certain applications and sell the benefits and comfort of MTS warranty coverage!
- Signs of all kinds...small or LARGE
- Vehicle graphics
- Window graphics
- Trade show headers
- Textile printing
- T-shirts / Hats
- Ad specialties
- Screen positives
- Membrane switches