enVision 750 Plotter / Cutter
The Gerber enVision series 750 is a 30", self-standing, sprocket-feed plotter / cutter. It is designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability and durability. The enVision series runs on Gerber OMEGA software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading the Gerber enVision series are the fastest sprocket-feed plotters on the market.
InformationGerber Sprocket Plotter Product Sheet
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Cut the most challenging sign-making materials, while satisfying a broad range of application needs.
- Servo-driven, swivel knife technology for effective, high performance cutting.
- High speed cutting increases your efficiency and satisfies your customers demands.
- Unattended operation for long or multiple jobs.
- 3G maximum accelleration for maximum productivity.
- Works intelligently with the latest version of Gerber OMEGA Software to optimise its performance when interfacing with EDGE technology.
- Features HP/GL open architecture to suit your design needs.
- Equipment features include: Precision material drive, automatic tool setting, material shuffle, pause / recovery option and cut / pounce and pen function.
- Fleet graphics
- Text-intensive signs
- Precision-cut intricate graphics
- Highly repetitive work
- Time-sensitive short-run graphics
- Long signs
- "Difficult-to-Cut" materials