The GSplus series is the Gerber family of highly accurate stepper motor sprocket plotters that use 15" (GS15 and GSx) or 30" (GS750) perforated materials. These open-architecture workhorses feature KMS Knife Mode Switching technology, for optimal cutting of all Gerber Materials as well as many others. GS plotters are simple to learn and operate, and define the term unattended-operation. Includes accessory kit, knife tool holder and blade, pen, and material roll holder.
InformationGerber Sprocket Plotter Product Sheet
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Stepper driven, tangential or swivel knife for effective high performance cutting.
- Features KMS - Knife Mode Switching Technology for fast, easy knife changes.
- Positive tracking for unattended operation and reliable registration.
- Unlimited length cutting.
- Features HP/GL open architecture to suit your design needs.
- Equipment features include: Adjustable dial control tool force head, precision gear drives, precision-machined and rubber-coated material transport drums.
- Fleet graphics
- Text-intensive signs
- Precision-Cut intricate graphics
- Highly repetitive work
- Time-sensitive short-run graphics
- Long signs
- "Difficult-to-Cut" materials