The GSplus series is the Gerber family of highly accurate stepper motor sprocket plotters that use 15" (GS15 and GSx) or 30" (GS750) perforated materials. These open-architecture workhorses feature KMS Knife Mode Switching technology, for optimal cutting of all Gerber Materials as well as many others. GS plotters are simple to learn and operate, and define the term unattended-operation. Includes accessory kit, knife tool holder and blade, pen, and material roll holder.
InformationGerber Sprocket Plotter Product Sheets
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- The GS15plus is a great choice for contour cutting Gerber EDGE graphics for that ultimate impact.
- Servo-driven, 15" tangential / swivel knife for effective cutting performance...Has the ability to cut thick materials such as sandblast stencil and reflective films.
- High cutting speed increases your finished output and efficiency.
- (Time-saving) Unattended operation for on-the-fly jobs.
- Automatic material tracking and pin alignment keeps your material straight...You simply can't load your material incorrectly.
- Features HP/GL open architecture to suit your design needs.
- Works intelligently with the latest version of Gerber OMEGA Software to optimise its performance when interfacing with EDGE technology.
- Fleet graphics
- Text-intensive signs
- Long signs
- Precision-cut intricate graphics
- Time-sensitive short-run graphics
- Highly repetitive work
- "Difficult to cut" materials