Swingman 15 and Swingman 20 Heat Presses
The Hix Swingman heat press series offers high quality heating elements in a user friendly, swing-away design. The Swingman is a great press for heat transfer vinyl, toner transfer or sublimation customers.
Swingman 15: with a 15"x15" working area, the SwingMan 15 heat press is perfect for start-up, small, or mobile shops who are intent on high quality impressions and reliable equipment for the heat transfer vinyl market. It has the ability to handle garment transfers ranging from youth to XL adult sizes, and accepts substrates up to 1-3/4" thick.
Swingman 20: has a larger 16"x20" working area. This heat press offers consistent heat and overall pressure during pressing and is ideal for heat transfer vinyl, toner transfer printers and sublimation professionals who are serious about maximizing thier production. If you are a shop with hundreds of pressings to do in one day, you will recognize the advantages this press offers.
InformationHIX Product Catalogue
- 15" x 15"
- 16" x 20"
*** Please call for pricing ***
- Swing-Away design arm
- 15"x15" or 16" x20" heavy duty heat press platen
- Sturdy steel design
- Applies all types of transfer papers on items up to 1 3/4" thick
- Digital hand timer with magnet so you don't lose it
- Easy to use open and close handle with full range pressure adjustment
- Calibrated thermostat that can be set from off to 450F
- Heat indicating light that turns off once set temperature is reached
- Lifetime warranty on heating element & 1-year warranty on components
- ETL-US, ETL-Canada, and CE certified on request
- Mouse pads
- Canvas shopping bags