HP Latex 1500 Series Printer
Achieve high-quality results and fast turnarounds. Stay competitive with this affordable 3.2 m (126 in) HP Latex printer. This is fast, superwide production at the quality you expect and at low running costs. With the HP Latex 1500 Printer you can print SAV at 45 m2 (480 ft2)/hr indoor quality, PVC banner at 74 m2 (800 ft2)/hr outdoor quality, and deliver vivid textiles quickly at up to 24 m2 (260 ft2/hr. With the optional double-sided day night kit, you can also automatically print double-sided backlit applications!
The HP Latex 1500 Printer will give you quality results with every print. You can expect oustanding colour and 1200 dpi quality print after print, thanks to innovative HP technology, including OMAS, embedded spectrometer, and HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and auto nozzle replacement. With cost-effective 5-liter HP ink cartridges, and unattended printing, you get this exceptional quality, while cutting costs.
- Fast SAV at 45 m2 (480 ft2)/hr indoor quality, PVC banner at 74 m2 (800 ft2)/hr outdoor quality
- Deliver vivid textiles quickly - up to 24 m2 (260 ft2)/hr, optional ink collector kit for porous textiles
- Automatically print double-sided backlit applications with the optional double-sided day night kit
- Cut risk, eliminate delays - prints are dry and scratch resistant immediately after printing.
- Get the colour and quality you expect with innovative HP technology including OMAS, embedded spectrophotometer
- Match tile edges confidently - advanced features enable HP printheads to deliver colour consistency <=2 de2000
- Maintain quality print after print - with 1200 dpi HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and auto nozzle replacement
- Get quality results over the life of the printer with timely, routine HP Print Care preventative maintenance
- Help reduce your running costs with cost-effective 5-liter HP ink cartridges
- Do quick visual checks - the accessible print zone features LED lighting
- At-a-glance monitoring on a busy production floor with internal print server alerts and status beacon signals
- More unattended printing - a robust roll-to-roll design drives up to 150 m2 (1600 ft2 PVC banner production
- Outdoor and event banners
- Point of purchase posters
- Vehicle graphics
- Traffic Signage
- Temporary textile
- Wall decals