720 Series UV Inks
Nazdar's latest low-odor UV inkjet inks are primarily used for POP displays, durable graphics and banners where colour fidelity and adhesion are of primary importance. Typical substrates for this graphic ink are: acrylics, styrene, Dibond, foam boards, Sintra, rigid and flexible vinyl, rigid PVC, pressure sensitive banner, and window cling.
Nazdar 720 Series Ink has been validated for use in the following printer platforms:
- Durst Rho 800
- Inca Onset S-20 (w/o autoloader)
- Inca Spyder
- Agfa/Gandi Jeti 1224 UV
- HP Scitex FB6100
- NUR Tempo Q
- Jetrix 2030FRK
- Polytype Virtu RS-35
- CET Color X-Series (Polaris)
|Get AIR MILES® Reward Miles for this product!
Get 1 Mile for every $40 spent on materials.
Click Here for more information.
- Sizes 1 Liter
- Colours C,M,Y,K,LC,LM,W
- Low Odor Formulation
- Designed for use in both flexible and rigid applications
- Excellent resistance to edge chipping on rigid substrates when used with a knife or router cutter
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and colour fade.
- High impact, high intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density values
- Adhesion on a wide variety of flexible and rigid substrates
- Heat Bendable
- Long term outdoor signs
- Vehicle graphics
- Fleet graphics
- Long term backlit signage
- POP displays
- Trade show displays
- Bus graphics