Asphalt Art Aluminum Floor Graphic Media
Asphalt Art is a patented, 23mil thick, aluminum foil based material with a double-thick adhesive layer for short or long-term application onto asphalt, concrete, stairs, stone, brick and other walking and driving surfaces. Asphalt Art is ideal for sporting events, parades, sidewalks and more. A textured, one-step print and go material (see installation and removal guide below) that requires no lamination with an outdoor life of up to one year.Compatible with UV-cure and latex inks.
NOTE: Product not intended for use in striping or road marking where the width of the applied material is thinner than the wheel of the vehicle, as this can cause premature lifting.
Minimum application temperature is 50F or 10C
- Please refer to attached installation and removal guide for optimal results
- Minimum application temperature is 50F or 10C
- Highly conformable and slip resistant
- ASTM D-2047 and NSFI certified
- No lamination required - just print and go!
- Compatible with UV-Curable and Latex printers
- Available in 48" x 30' and 48" x 100' rolls
- PVC free
- Made in the USA
- Sporting Events & Stadiums
- Bus or Subway Stations / Airports
- Gas Stations / Convenience Stores
- Sidewalks / Parking Lots
- Fast Food Drive Thru's
- POP / Retail Entrances
- Parades & Cultural Events
- Safety Signage