Matador Floor & Counter Mat System
Jessup Matador is a 2-part, thick, PVC based mat system ideal for both counter top and floor mats.
The system is made up of a 20mil reverse-printed, clear PVC base (available in either fine or coarse texture), which is then laminated to a 40mil thick textured, slip resistant backer. The backer is available in white, for an opaque look, or clear, to allow the floor or counter finish to show through. The total material thickness is 60mil. Due to the both the thickness and PVC nature of the system, the mats are inherently layflat and can be moved easily from place to place without requiring adhesive to hold them in place. When finishing the mats for floor use, rounded corners are recommended.
- Colours Printable top is clear, non-slip base is either white or clear.
- Finish Fine or coarse texture
- Matador is a 40 mil thick clear material that is printed on the smooth reverse side with the testured side facing up.
- Total system thickness is 60mil = printable top is 40mil and the base is 20mil
- Due to its 60mil total thickness, Matador graphics lays flat on the floor or counter without needing adhesive
- Mats printed with this material can be used repeatedly or easily moved
- There are two textures available, fine or coarse (think of sand finish for the fine and think outdoor floor laminate texture for the coarse)
- 60" wide master rolls, 30" wide trial rolls
- Grocery stores
- Car dealerships or auto parts stores
- Sporting venues
- Museums/educational facilities
- Event signage
- Retail flooring
- Indoor floor graphics
- Trade shows / special events
- Theater counters