The new Evolution precision cutter combines all the features and functions wide format printers and sign makers need. It's accurate, easy to use, and can mount onto your existing table.
The heavy duty cutter bar clamps materials securely. The high-performance double cutting head design relies on long-lasting Graphik blades. These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to .5". Also included in one medium-duty utility blade holder that accepts standard utility blades and cuts up to 3/8" thick. Flip-over stops on both sides adds horizontal clamping to increase accuracy, prevent slips & reduce cutting time.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- The new Keencut Evolution-E2 is an integrated wide format cutting system designed to revolutionise the speed, accuracy and convenience of the finishing process.
- 1:15000 straightness accuracy guarantee of the first generation Evolution and the world renowned Javelin Xtra cutter bar.
- The unique four piece cutter slideway and torsion bar extrusion combines with the full length base plate to create a cutting machine that will meet the challenges of the most demanding operator and enhance valuable artwork.
- The integral lift and hold mechanism of the new Evolution-E2, operable from either end, ensures consistent straightness even under flex, while the swingover and under-bench stowaway facility provides maximum working convenience and space efficiency.
- Available in five practical sizes, from 1.6 to 3.6 metres, the Evolution-E2 has been created to handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer with the capability to cut materials as diverse as flag, banner, card, PVC Foamboard, foamcore and much more.
- Self-adhesive flexible material
- and tissue!