Excalibur 5000 Vertical Cutter
With the Excalibur 5000 you can instantly swap from cutting mountboard, to glass, to MDF. All blades cut down the same line so that all materials are square and accurately cut to ensure a perfect frame fit. Alignment is fast and easy with the flip in/out measuring stops. They help whether you are setting-up for a one-off job or volume production cutting. The unique features of the Excalibur 5000 guarantee that you will achieve repeatable precision accuracy with every cut.
The two heads house four cutting tools. The lower multi-tool head has a unique ratchet system that provides incremental cutting of thicker materials. The upper twin wheel cutter cuts 3mm (1/8") MDF in a single pass producing a clean edge. A balance weight parks the twin wheel head at the top when not in use and cutting is achieved without noise, dust or debris.
The utility blade included will cut up to 3mm ACM, MDF acrylic/plexi. It will also cut up to 13mm PVC, corrugated plastic, cardboard, foamboard and up to 4mm magnetic sheeting.
Product ships with:
- Box of 100 medium duty blade for the utility knife and the acrylic scoring tool
- Utility Blade- Cuts up to 1/2" thick substrates (foam board, pvc, corrugated plastic, cardboard, & more)
- Scoring Tool - Scores & snaps cast acrylic / plexiglas up to 3mm
- Includes twin wheel cutter (mounted), which cuts up to 3mm MDF board and mat board
- Includes 2 glass cutting wheels (1 mounted), which scores & snaps glass up to 6mm
- Includes wall mount bracket- for mounting to the wall.
- Optional free stand kit available
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Free wall-mounting kit. Pressure sensitive clamp.
- Single cut line & sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- 5 Year guarantee (excluding replacement cutting wheels).
- Turn & Lock ready mounted tools for instant action
- Easily Cut through:
- Conservation Board
- Corrugated Plastic
- Foam Centered Board
- Flexible Polycarbonate