Excalibur 5000 Free Standing Cutter
The unique Excalibur 5000 features two cutting heads with four different cutting tools mounted on the same head for instant selection. The counterbalance ensures an easy glide cutting action, prevents damage when loading sheet materials, minimizes operator fatigue and increases production. The top Twin Wheel Cutting Head cuts 1/8" uncoated masonite, mat board, .040 aluminum and 3mm Dibond. A standard medium duty utility blade accurately cuts Foamboard, Gatorboard, Sintra, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb plastics up to 1/2" thick. The scoring blade is used for acrylics and other rigid plastics. The tungsten carbide cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to 1/4" thick.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Free wall-mounting kit. Pressure sensitive clamp.
- Single cut line & sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- 5 Year guarantee (excluding replacement cutting wheels).
- 20 Year free replacement on all bearings.
- Turn & Lock ready mounted tools for instant action
- Fitted counterbalance (Excalibur 5000 only) less fatigue, accidents & easy loading of materials.
- Easily Cut through:
- Conservation Board
- Corrugated Plastic
- Foam Centered Board
- Flexible Polycarbonate