Javelin Series 2 Cutter
The accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 table mount manual cuttign rail makes it ideal for cutting banner materials, pop-ups and other display materials that require precise and accurate cutting to within .008" over the full length of the cut. With this precise cutter, you can eliminate gaps and wasted materials.
The Javelin Series 2 features a new, high-performance cutting head design that relies on robust Graphix blades with a cutting depth of up to .5". These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- The Javelin is equipped with lift stands to support the unit between cuts and enable easy placement of work.
- Combined with the Keencut Big Bench the Javelin creates a complete cutting table and workstation in any workshop.
- All Cutter Bars use utility knife blades and feature a blade depth adjustment and a spring-loaded blade ejector as standard. The utility blades will cut to a depth of 10mm (0.4) and Keencut XR blades cut to a depth of 13mm (0.5).
- The patented linear bearings have been tested under load for 1600km (1000 miles) and carry a 20 year guarantee.
- Full length silicon rubber grip strips ensure all work is clamped when cutting and also protect the surface of the material being cut.
- The Keencut Javelin is ideal for cutting:
- PVC Foamboard
- Woven Fabrics
- Foam Centred Board
- Honeycomb & Corrugated Plastics
- Tissue and many more flexible and rigid materials!