On-A-Roll Media Lifters
The On-A-Roll Media Lifters allow single users to maneuver heavy print media and laminate rolls onto the lifter and then directly onto the printer feeder.
On-A-Roll Media Universal Lifter is a flat roll loading tray fits printers including AGFA Anapurna, Mira, Tauro and Titan models, as well as many roll-to-roll flatbed cutters. The tray easily fits into the side of the roll loading area, and multiple roll wedge mounting holes enable the operator to position the roll precisely for loading and unloading. The roll loading ramp may be removed to prevent interference with dancer bars and other elements of the printer frame.Using the safety straps, one operator can easily lift rolls as heavy as 660 lbs (300 kg) and as wide as 16 feet 5 inches (5 m). Lifts rolls up to 85 cm high (33.5"H) and up to 5m wide (16' 5"W).
On-A-Roll Low Profile Lifter model is designed specifically for sign makers and other businesses with the need to handle wide or heavy medai rolls, particularly those with lower profile grand and wide format printers. Enabeling users to lift media as heavy as 660lbs and as wide as 6 feet 5 inches (5 m)
- Thin flat roll tray fits inside the opening of most printers.
- Adjustable roll wedges and a removable roll ramp permit use with most printers and flatbed roll-to-roll cutters.
- Heavy rolls are handled easily, reducing the chance of on-the-job injuries.
- Rugged construction ensures long lifter life
- One-person operation saves labor and time.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 2-year warranty on all wheels, hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.