MBX Vinyl Zapper
Removes vinyl, decals, reflective tape and adhesives from metal, glass, wood or fiberglass...without damaging paint or the underlying surface. This is accomplished by the use of a vinyl eraser spinning at 3200-3500 rpm.
|Get AIR MILES® Reward Miles for this product!
Get 1 Mile for every $40 spent on materials.
Click Here for more information.
- The unique Eraser Wheel is designed with noched "fingers" that grab the edge of the vinyl and peel it from the surface.
- Vinyl and adhesive are removed without damaging OEM paint or harming substrate material.
- Adhesive residue will be removed while striping vinyl.
- Mulitiple layers of vinyl - old or new - can be removed at one time in hot or cold weather.
- Vibration -free and smooth operation make for easy handling and low fatigue
- There is no heat damage or smearing of adhesive on the substrate.
- Removal rate is is 35 - 50 sq. ft. per hour, reducing labor expense signifigantly.
- Performs on metal, glass, wood and fiberglass