MetaScape Frost Film, Dry Apply Window Film
MetaScape Frost Air Egress printable window film offers a monomeric, calendared, semi-transparent film with an opal sheen that allows 85% light transmission. Once applied, the printed areas produce higher visual impact than a print on gloss clear film, while unprinted areas retain the appearance of frosted glass. It offers excellent opportunities for office partitions, retail and leisure applications. Compatible with eco-solvent, solvent, latex and UV-cure printers.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the METAScape air-egress technology, this product is recommended as dry-apply only. Installation will fail if wet applied. For long term installations, edge sealing is recommended.
- Adhesive Permanent, pressure sensitive acrylic
- Finish Frost, dusted look
- Durability 3 years in vertical exposure under Northern European conditions
Metamark's ICC colour profiles help achieve accurate colour reproduction and the highest print quality: Metamark ICC Colour Profiles
- Once applied the printed areas produce higher visual impact than a print on gloss film
- Compatible with eco-solvent, solvent, latex and UV-cure printers
- Fire Rating: Class B - classification compliant with BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it free from dust and static
- Suitable for use on solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure printers.
- The product may be printed in the correct orientation or reversed, showing the image through the glass
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- For print and cut applications it is advisable to allow a border around the print.
- Dry-apply only!
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print or application, this is usually 24-48 hours
- Ensure the glass is clean from grease and dirt. Do not use silicon based cleaning products
- Office partitions
- Retail Windows
- Leisure applications
- Retail windows
- Corporate identity - interior markings
- Privacy screening
- Under glass counters, reception desks and tables
- Retail signage and POP
- Restaurants and pubs
- Can also be used for cut letter and applied to glass using the Protective Packaging Air Mask Transfer Tape - APPA97448