Metamark MetaScape MD-X Polymeric Digital Wrap Film and Overlaminate
MD-X Polymeric Digital Wrap Film is a 2mil (50 micron) cylindered cast polymeric, ultra-conformable, extensible vinyl print film with the MetaScape air release feature. The air-egress pattern allows for quick and easy application to compound curves and moderate recesses. Deep contours require the tuck and roll installation method. Please refer to the installation guide for more information. The soft film has been developed to flow and conform over surfaces, so it is ideal for a wide variety of applications. The grey blockout adhesive ensures minimal substrate show through. The Apex adhesive system on this product, provides the assurance of high performance combined with clean removability. Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks.
MetaGuard MG-X Overlaminate is the matched component cylindered cast polymeric overlaminate. MetaGuard X is a 2 mil, ultra-extensible and conformable, soft PVC overlaminate. Matched to Metamark MD-X digital wrapping media, this 2-part system provides assurance of dimensional stability and trouble free application over 3D surfaces, curves and recesses.
For optimal results, please refer to the Applications Guidelines for MetaWrap prior to installation.
- Construction 2mil, cylindered cast polymeric
- Finish White, High Gloss
- Durability 7 years
Metamark's ICC colour profiles help achieve accurate colour reproduction and the highest print quality: Metamark ICC Colour Profiles
- High performance 2mil polymeric
- Applicable for use on compound curves as well as moderate recesses. Deep recesses are not recommeneded.
- MetaScape air release adhesive system for ease of installation
- Apex, grey blockout adhesive ensures vibrant graphics and clean removal with no residue
- MG-X overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion, extend colour fastness and to offer easier handling
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Recommened for solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks.
- Vehicle wraps
- Box trucks
- Partial wraps