MetaScape MD-X Media Bundle
MD-X is a 2mil (50 micron) ultra-conformable, extensible vinyl print film, supplied with the MetaScape air release adhesive system to allow quick and easy application on compound curves and moderate recesses. The soft film has been developed to flow and conform over surfaces so it is ideal for a wide variety of applications. The grey blockout adhesive ensures vibrant graphics and minimal substrate show through, as well as clean removal.
MetaGuard X is the matched laminate included in the bundle. For all other laminates the user should determine suitability. MetaGuard X is a 2 mil ultra-extensible and conformable, soft PVC overlaminate. Matched to Metamark MD-X digital wrapping media, this system provides assurance of dimensional stability and trouble free application over 3D surfaces, compound curves and recesses.
MD-X Media Bundles offer high levels of dimensional stability and brilliant, high gloss colour reproduction using solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks.
InformationMD-X Application Guidelines METAScape MD-X Print Film Application Instructions Metamark Website
- Finish White, High Gloss
- Durability 7 years
Metamark's ICC colour profiles help achieve accurate colour reproduction and the highest print quality: Metamark ICC Colour Profiles
- High performance 2mil polymeric
- Applicable for use on compound curves as well as moderate recesses
- METAScape air release adhesive system for ease of installation
- Grey blockout adhesive ensures vibrant graphics and minimal substrate show through
- Apex technology for clean removal with no residue
- Overlamination is recommended to prevent abrasion, extends colour fastness, and to offer easier handling
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Vehicle Wraps