MDP-H High Tack PSA Vinyl
Metamark MDP-H high tack has a grey, blockout high tack adhesive to solve the problem of adhesion onto smooth low energy surfaces, such as polypropylene, polyethylene and ABS plastics. It is also useable for durable graphics on extreme sports equipment. Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers
The 3.9mil / 100 micron film makes this product suitable for print and cut labels with an easy application.
Available with either grey or clear adhesive.
- Construction Monomeric calendered PVC
- Adhesive High tack, permanent, solvent acrylic
- Finish Gloss
- Durability 4 year (unprinted)
Metamark's ICC colour profiles help achieve accurate colour reproduction and the highest print quality: Metamark ICC Colour Profiles
- 3.9mil / 100 micron film makes it suitable for print and cut labels and easy application
- Will stick to smooth low energy surfaces, such as polypropylene, polyethylene and ABS plastics.
- Applicable for durable graphics on extreme sports equipment
- Offers a grey, blockout high-tack permanent, solvent-based acrylic adhesive on a 140gsm kraft paper liner.
- Garbage pails and recycle bins
- Styrene signage
- Hockey masks
- Decals on motocross bikes, ATV's, cars
- Decals on gasoline pumps, vending machines, ATMs
- Outdoor power equipment
- Other interior & exterior markings